Breathe Together has a fourfold approach to building a strong, caring community of practitioners.
We offer life-changing education
- Our classes and workshops are designed to support your health and well-being physically, mentally, emotionally and spiritually.
- Our special community classes serve the whole community. They include prenatal, yoga for children, chair yoga and classes for those with cancer and for those with chronic illnesses.
- We offer outstanding local yoga retreats as well as international yoga adventures to take you to parts of the world that will change your life.
- We provide a multi-faceted approach to yoga education, from traditional approaches (the roots of yoga), to the science and evidenced based approach to supporting your well being through yoga, breath and meditation, and Ayurveda and nutrition.
- We provide teacher trainings for those wanting to deepen their practice and those wanting to teach.
- We have a thriving online community of practitioners through our blog, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter. Our online content provides ways to make the world around you a better place (there should be the chance to log onto those four from here)
We are committed to your health
- We offer regular community classes that benefit a local, national or international charity of the month.
- We offer classes and workshops on nutrition and health.
- We offer body work, Ayurveda and have a wellness center that operates seven days a week.
- If your needs are beyond the scope of our offerings, we recommend trusted health care professionals (see below).
- In partnership with El Camino Hospital, we offer affordable ways for medical practitioners and their patients to embark upon a regular yoga practice. Partnerships like this are available to your company as well.
We are committed to the environment
- We serve organic coffee, tea, smoothies and juices.
- We reuse and recycle and we’re constantly looking at ways to use the earth’s valuable resources well. We regularly offer easy solutions so we can all live responsibly and well.
- We make our own cleaning products to protect your health.
We look for ways of empowering others
- All of our teachers are committed to devoting their time, their energy or their financial resources to causes that they are passionate about.
- Aside from having community classes that give back to dedicated local, national or international cause each month, our international retreats offer the chance to make a difference in the lives of those in developing countries.
We are committed to the community