Flying Lotus™ Aerial Yoga offers you a new way to enjoy your yoga practice. The fundamental principles of flight are introduced in a fun, mobile setting combining breath work with postures using a sling! Open to all levels. This class focuses on strength conditioning and safety to help build your confidence to take your flight training to the next level! Focused on the basics of the Vinyasa series, we cover techniques and postures to manage the use of a sling and develop more confidence in each pose. * This class can be suitable for beginners, but having some knowledge of yoga and/or movement will be helpful.
- Even if you have signed up online, please arrive ten minutes early to ensure securement of your spot! We will give your spot away if you are not at the studio five minutes before the class start time.
- Each aerial sling must be fitted to your unique height and size so that our teachers can ensure your safety and comfort in flight. Arriving early will help this process.
- If online sign up is full, you can be added to the waitlist for the class. If there are slings available at five minutes before the start of class, students on the waitlist will be admitted and slings will be set to their height. Please see the front desk to be added to the waitlist.
- You must have a yoga mat to attend Flying Lotus. Mats are available for rental at the front desk.
- Please be aware of any jewelry, belts, zippers, buttons or anything that may snag the fabric. You will be asked to remove these items prior to class and set them next to your mat, or you may leave them in a cubby or locker, or simply leave them at home.
- It is recommended that you eat early enough to let your food digest before class starts.
- Children under the age of 12 years old will not be eligible for this class without an interview with a Flying Lotus teacher.
- If you are interested in a private Flying Lotus party, please contact the Studio Manager: email@example.com