- Discounts on most of our workshops, including international presenters
- Free towel and mat rental
- Monthly members-only coupons featured in our newsletter
- Discounts on our wellness services, including massage, acupuncture, and Ayurvedic consultations
- 15% off all clothing & jewelry in our boutique
- As a Breathe Together member, your monthly membership fees supplement our cancer program, providing non-medical care to those battling cancer, as well as their family members and care takers. As a member, your contributions will have a direct and powerful impact on your community!
40% Off Monthly
$14.75 / Class
$13.80 / Class
25% Off Monthly
$1,872 Up Front
$13.75 / Class
For our family memberships, all members of your family must come in to sign-up together.
- Couple/Domestic Partner Unlimited Membership: 6 Month Commitment – $219/month
- Family with One Child Unlimited Membership: 6 Month Commitment – $279/month
- Family with Two Children Unlimited Membership: 6 Month Commitment – $339/month
- Third, fourth and fifth children are free!
NEW STUDENT SPECIAL
- 3 Weeks (Consecutive): $40
Enjoy unlimited yoga for three full weeks! This offer is only available to new students of Breathe Together. Available in person at the studio.
Yoga for Our Community
We are dedicated to living by our mission that yoga is for everyone by offering free classes, donation based classes and community classes. Your membership helps support us in having classes for of our community that might otherwise not be able to attend classes.
- Yoga for Cancer Survivorship
Monies received help fund our cancer program. Suggested Donation: Price of our walk-in classes.
- Tergar Meditation
- Breath & Meditation
Community: $8 Flat Rate
- We do not offer refunds. Memberships can be placed on hold for one to three months for an administrative fee of $10 per month.
- * Must provide identification verifying age and/or status to receive discount.
- ** We define “Civil Servant” as full-time students, full-time teachers, firemen, policeman, military personnel, peace corps, and other government workers with verification.
- A Visa/Mastercard is required to have a commitment-based monthly membership. Your card will be billed monthly until you cancel by email. To contact us, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our aim is to make yoga available to everyone. Please contact us at email@example.com if these options are cost prohibitive. Ask about our work-trade options.
- Please see our Studio Policies page for more info.