This six month teaching intensive is devoted to developing the qualities required to be an inspired, effective teacher. So much goes into creating a transformational class beyond the technical aspects of the style of asana we choose to teach. Each weekend is devoted to exploring a variety of core topics: educational philosophy, psychology of yoga, applied anatomy, teaching with passion and purpose, leadership, effective assisting, and the very real business of yoga, marketing, and social media. The intensive promises to exponentially grow both your yoga practice and your teaching practice.
Note: This intensive is limited to twenty-five students. Advance registration is recommended.
- May 27, 28
- June 24, 25
- July 29, 30
- August 26, 27
- September 23, 24
- October 7, 8
- Saturday 1:30pm – 8:30pm
- Sunday: 1pm – 5pm
- $1700 Joy of Yoga students
- $2300 those outside of JOY program
- 200-hour certification or enrollment in the Joy of Yoga 500-hour teacher training
- Daily meditation practice
- Readings, weekly writings, and small group practice
- Create and implement a yoga project
- Attend 20 classes taught by Jennifer Prugh during the course of the intensive (classes not included in the price of the intensive)
To enroll, please contact Katie at firstname.lastname@example.org.