- Learn the most common causes of restriction in your hips and how to work more effectively with these joints.
- Learn the secret to keeping your knees safely aligned in lotus.
- Deepen your standing split variations and standing lotus pose variations.
- Explore several different seated split variations and seated ½ lotus variations.
- Experiment with inverted split and lotus postures.
Think you’re not flexible enough? There’s no pressure and it’s not a contest. This is just an opportunity to experiment and explore.
- $65 (Regular)
- $55 (Members / Early-bird through June 9)
Jason Crandell is a natural teacher and author with more than 15 years of experience. His accessible, grounded classes integrate the best elements of power yoga, anatomical precision, and mindfulness teachings. Jason’s articulate, down-to-earth approach to vinyasa yoga will educate and empower you. Named “one of the teachers shaping the future of yoga,” by Yoga Journal, Jason has been an in-demand teacher at conferences around the world for more than a decade. Considered a “teacher’s teacher,” Jason has taught on countless teacher training faculties, leads trainings globally, and regularly presents teacher training content at esteemed conferences. Jason is a contributing editor for Yoga Journal magazine where he has written more than 25 articles. His critical thinking skills will support you on your path of practice, teaching, and self-inquiry. Jason’s primary teacher is Rodney Yee—who was kind enough to say, “Jason is taking the art of teaching yoga to its next level.”
We apologize, but we do not offer refunds on workshops.