Do you love being upside down? Do you yearn for more flips in Flying Lotus™ class? Or maybe you simply want to learn all of the ways you can wrap the aerial hammock around you, taking your practice higher and higher. Advanced Aerial will challenge your strength and flexibility as you explore new ways to find your way into the fabric and float above the earth. Come ready with a little trust, a willing spirit, and lots of energy to explore postures that will expand your horizons before dropping you into a well-deserved savasana.
The first session of Advanced Aerial will help you embody these advanced movements, learning how they fit into your own practice. In Session 2 we will dive into the details of how and when to teach these advanced postures: ensuring student safety, reviewing cautions, and putting what we’ve learned into practice, teaching each other the key postures and transitions covered in session one.
For more information on the JOY of Yoga Flight School program, see the overview page.
- Sunday, September 10 | 2 – 4 pm (Session 1: Embodying the Practice)
- Saturday, September 23 | 1:30 – 4:30 pm (Session 2: Teaching the Practice)
- Pre-payment: $975 — Module will be covered with your pre-payment. (See the overview page above for more info)
- Pay-as-you-go: $200
- Please email email@example.com to enroll.
Yoga Alliance Breakdown
- Techniques, Training, and Practice: 2
- Teaching Methodology: 2
- Practicum: 1
- Non-Contact Hours
- Techniques, Training, and Practice: 1
- Total: 6 hours (5 contact hours, 1 non-contact hour)
We apologize, but we do not offer refunds on trainings.