Love yoga? Love kids? Work with kids or have any of your own? Want to help kids find balance between hectic schedules, internal/external pressures and personal success? This is for you! Yoga and youth are a natural combination and throughout this training, you will learn how to introduce yoga to kids and make it fun, safe, and introduce them to a life-long practice cultivating strength, flexibility and mindfulness. Whether you’re a classroom teacher, parent, grandparent, yoga teacher, or simply the kind of person who relishes the opportunity to get down like a wiggly worm, you will learn to share the gift of yoga with the younger crowd.
Participants will learn how to sequence classes, practice child-friendly yoga postures, initiate games, visualizations, art/music projects, thai yoga massage, partner poses, and learn important information about childhood development. This training reviews a content-rich manual with over 100 pages of lesson plans, classroom activities, and yoga reference material for multiple age groups. Fun and laughs are guaranteed!
JOY of Yoga Teacher Training CEUs (credits) are earned with this course.
Note to Students for What to Bring
- Most important is an open mind and a playful spirit
- A journal or notebook may be handy, unless you want to write in the manual you will be receiving
- iPhones/iPads – anything you use to take notes or record things is permitted, no problem
- Your yoga mat and water/snacks for you
- Friday, August 11th | 7:30 – 9:00pm
- Saturday, August 12th | 1:30 – 6:00pm
- Sunday, August 13th | 1:30 – 4:30pm
- $165 (manual included)
- (Note: going rate for workshops of this nature is $350; manual list price is $65)
Yoga Alliance Breakdown
About Christina Enneking
After more than two decades of practicing yoga as a complement to corporate leadership positions, Christina Enneking founded Heart Happy Yoga in 2010. A 500-hour Joy of Yoga certified YogaAllianceTM instructor and level III Reiki practitioner, Christina creates a learning environment where people can create bridges between creativity and wisdom. Christina’s style reflects influences from various yoga experiences and respected teachers across the globe while sharing a strong sense of creativity and flow while sparking individual authenticity within her students.
We apologize, but we do not offer refunds on immersions.Sign Up Online