Join Jana Kilgore, Holistic Nutritionist, Chef, Certified Ayurveda Practitioner, and E-RYT 500 Yoga Instructor for this 7 day food-based program to clear out the old, heavy energies of the winter and welcome in the lighter, healing energies of the spring.
Naturally spring is a time of renewal, of rising energy and new growth it’s the best time to do a deeper cleanse and especially to focus on liver and blood health. With simple foods and herbs we will target clearing stagnation and excess from the digestion and liver and replenish the health of the blood. You will feel lighter, clearer, less fatigue, pain, resistance, and be more energetic and focused.
- Complete manual full of information, tips and lots of easy recipes and herbals
- delicious meals that are easy to prepare
- Individualized attention to honor your health needs and your lifestyle
- Daily e-mail support from Jana and online forum for group support
- One Live Call with Jana for Q & A
- Meditations, Breathwork, Yoga practices and cleansing practices to support your cleanse.
- Discounts on consultations and treatments with Jana for all participants during the next 30 days
- Online format to easily meet your needs and fit into your schedule.
- One live call.
Free Info Meeting: Thursday March 9, 2017 | 6-7pm
Registration will be closed on Friday, March 17. Anyone who would like to be considered to sign up for the Spring Cleanse after March 17 will need to contact Jana Kilgore @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
This is an online cleanse. Please make sure your email address on file is up to date.
- $100 (Regular)
- $85 (Members)
- $75 (Repeat cleanser) *Note: Repeat cleansers, please call front desk to register.
We’re sorry, but we don’t offer refunds on workshops.Sign Up Online